Wednesday, April 16, 2014

love and be loved

 
 
 
"Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We'll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times.
 
 
 
 










           You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be
               hurt,Sing like there's nobodylistening, And live like it's heaven on
                                                            earth.



 
 
 
 
 
 
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
 
 

 
 
 
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart,.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.
 
 
 

 
 
All my heart has ever wanted is you. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
I want to love, and be loved by you
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment