Thursday, April 17, 2014

Anushka Sharma

 
 
Anushka Sharma  is an Indian film actress, producer and former model.



 
 
 
 
 
Anushka Sharma was born on 1 May 1988 in , Uttar Pradesh

 
 
Her father is from Uttar Pradesh, while her mother is a Garhwali.Sharma grew up in Bangalore

 
there are rumors that she is currently dating  indian cricketer  virat kohli

 
she debuted in bollywood in  rab ne bana di jodi opposite shahrukh khan

 
"I was very young when I was in RNBDJ and that journey had enabled me as an actor. I am not very confident of my growth as an actor but I am very confident of my growth as a person.",
:Sharma on her journey

 movie band baja barat  brought her much recognition

 
 
 she  is vey beautiful ,bubbly and a bit of tom boyish in nature .
 
 
her upcoming movies are
,bombay velvet
pk,and
nh10



No comments:

Post a Comment